May 6, 2011

Gore-Dean

I had to sign some papers in the same complex where Gore-Dean has their new location, so I popped in to see what was new. Oh my! Lots of new and gorgeous things!
There’s a great collection of antique intaglios, all framed against beautiful backgrounds in Wedgwood colours and old gold frames.
gore dean 001 I loved this Chinoiserie panel, which was part of a fabulous desk. gore dean 006 Before I moved to Wales, I had assembled a small collection of vintage pond boats, but never one like this one!gore dean 007 Speaking of Chinoiserie, I love these little silver pagoda salt and pepper shakers!gore dean 010 I wish I’d seen these crown napkin rings last week for the Royal Wedding. gore dean 021 Gore-Dean has some amazing and comfortable Heywood-Wakefield chairs. These would look perfect at a beach house. gore dean 017 If I had a dog like this,gore dean 018 I’d buy make him a great dog bed like this!gore dean 016 In addition to the store in Baltimore and ones in Georgetown and Stamford, CT, Deb Gore Dean has also just launched an on-line store called Diz Me! The tag-line is “Dazzle Me! Make Me Buy Cool Stuff!” You can shop by colour, or style. Here’s the page for purple:gore dean 012 Here’s the page to look at DIZigns like… Billy, Baldwin that is!gore dean 00x As always, there’s something great to see at Gore-Dean!  Take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Love that close-up shot of the intaglio and the desk. Remember those 2 iron rings I bought at McLain Weisand? Finally found a place for them in my entry and posted about it today. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those salt and pepper shakers and those napkin rings would have been the perfect compliment to anyone hosting a Royal Wedding Party. BTW, would love those chairs in my little LA Beach House. I would have them refinished with some fun colored pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.